Red cherry like spots
I have red cherry like spots coming on my body. One is on my left arm, second one is on the right side of my chest under the arm pit and the new one is on my left thigh. Can someone tell me what they are?
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
They are cherry angioma  Usually benign in nature You can get removed by radiotherapy treatment Nothing to worry much Dr Shivashankar
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.