Red bumps on waxing body

I have a hairy back n stomach. So waxing is the only option I have for clearing the hair. However, everytime after waxing i develop many small red bumps on my back and stomach which stay for atleast 20-30 days. So I have to enquire What options are available other than waxing? What are the red humps due to n how do i treat them?

Doctor Answers (1) on Red bumps on waxing body

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Hey, I believe I have already answered your query in the private chat :) The red bumps are most likely perifollicular irritation. Instead of waxing you could opt for laser hair reduction. The tugging of the hair while waxing , especially in the opposite direction , causes irritation.  For the red bumps (if you have them at present) treatment will be needed.
Visit an allopathic dermatologist near you. Before you choose your dermatologist read this http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO
Refer to the private chat please :)