Red blisters on skin
Since past 2days i am obsercing red blisters (like a pimple) with puss on my both legs (more on feet).They do not pain but when i break and try taking the puss out it pains. Kindly suggest any creams,ointments that i can use or do i need to visit a dermatologist.
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It takes time. Use Saribadyasava and chandanadi vati. Apply jatyadi gruta and shatadhauta gruta.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?