Recurring Fever
I had fever on 2 Jan which went away after 2 days. On 17 Jan I have fever again. I have seen increase in the frequency of fever(once a month) for last 6 months. Fever rarely goes above 100 and is accompanied by stomach discomfort. Interestingly before both these incidences I consumed chicken. I have thalassemia minor.

Fever is present in many conditions like inflammatory disease ,bacterial ,viral infection ,autoimmune disease ,so it requires detailed investigation and examination to know the cause , consult physician.