Recurring fever
Hi . I meet with fever every after 4 months . This impacts my body with various parts like I catch cold , cough ,severe headache , body ache , weakness . And also I happen to lose weight then .

Hi...., Most fevers are caused by infections or other illnesses. The high body temperature is protective and makes it more difficult for the bacteria and viruses that cause infections to survive..... Most common causes of fever are upper respiratory tract infections, sinusitis, tonsillitis, ear infections, urinary tract infections.....And most common for these is an viral infection... Consider antipyretics for fever....Drink plenty of water.....