Recurring and frequent headache
Hello, Since the last few years I'm having headaches on and off. Since the last few weeks, they have become more frequent, almost 3, 4 times in a week now. Taking cold/hot compress, taking Saridon/Brufen, applying balm, or head massage helps to relieve the pain. Pain is mostly in forehead, side of the head, back of the head and sometimes on top. I have a stressful job and on screen's for nearly 12,13 hours a day. Really worried as I have a small child to look after. Could it be simple tension headache or something serious? Google suggests serious issue. Please help doctors.

Possibility of tension type headache. Consult for detailed discussion.