Recurrent UTI .
Recurrent infection. Frequent urination, discomfort Mild burning effect while urinating. First time when dected in 2006 there was high fever, nasuea, vomitting. Next time it occured in 2007. After that I was again infected in 2012.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. In cases of urinary tract infection, the patient needs to have lots of water and other fluids. Have citrus fruits and drink lemonade also. Do a urine complete, culture and sensitivity, RBS. Kindly revert with the reports or consult a general physician in person with the reports for further help. Depending on the culture and sensitivity, you might need to be prescribed antibiotics. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.