Recurrent strokes
My mom suffering from protein s and c deficiency.since 1999-2015,in between this years she had experinced left leg and hand not movable but through near by neurophysician she got diagonisis get back in normal life.but in year 2015 she suffered severe stroke same left hand and leg,face got affected through diagnosis getting well since 2015 for every 3 months upto now she was affected through strokes.since 2002 she was taking acitrom tablet.we are seaching for best doctor and best treatment. What steps to be taken tell in detailed reply.Thank you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have to get her checked out by a neurophysician in person for further evaluation and management.  Medicines will have to be taken life long. Her blood pressure and other things will need to be maintained. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain Bangalore.