Recurrent Follicles
I have this problem from last 3 years. I have consulted various doctors but still the problem is same.During medication it seems fine but after complete course it backs to square one.I am very much frustrated with it. Please advice me or suggest me something.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. But however, I haven't been able to understand what you mean. Follicles are normal, they are anatomical structures present everywhere on the body. What seems to be the problem? You could have attached the picture of it along with this question so that we could have a better idea. Get it checked out by a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.