Recto vaginal fistula

My mother has been told by doctors in Indore that she has recto vaginal fistula. She had some complications during her first child which was around 30years back. The surgeon had put a wrong cut which has led to the rectum touching into the vagina. She feels deep pain in the area and the pain has become unbearable in the last 1year. Can you advise who would be a good doctor in mumbai to get a consult? Kindly advise
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Recto vaginal fistula

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
36 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | Gynecologist

INR 500 for 24 hrs

Hi,If Ractovaginal fistula is there since 30 yrs, there will be passage of stool( Poti) from vagina since 30 yrs. IHave to consult good Gynecologiest. Senior one I know is Dr. Shirish Sheth attached to Breech Candy Hospital and have his own Private Sheth Maternity Nursing Home in Mumbai Central.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?