Rectal pain
I m experiencing pain whenever stool comes out..also, when I sit I m feeling pain... Which specialty doctor should I consult?
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, I understand your pain and I hope you are not in too much of pain. If you are having too much of pain while sitting on potty then you need to consult a general surgeon of your locality. And if you go to him he will examine you fiesta Dmitry he will give you proper advice what exactly must be done. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.