Rectal Bleeding

Hi, I am having rectal bleeding since almost 3 days. Generally it is very minimal and barely visible. Today, the blood was clean and bright red and in a little more quantity after I finished my poop. I work in australian shift, that is from 3:30 AM to 12:30 PM regularly since more than a month. As a result of which I have trouble sleeping and the whole cycle is disturbed. I am not sure if it is due to the whole shift or due to my negligence of not consuming milk products. I generally hate consuming milk/curd/butter milk and not a big fan. Request you to please guide me through this issue and suggest me any clinics/test that I should get conducted. I stay in Pimple Saudagar and it would be really great if you could suggest me good clinics near this area.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rectal Bleeding

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well it's quite possible that due to passing of hard stools or constipation you have this symptoms..mor may be due to fissure or haemorrhoids.. first thing what you do is have more fibre..banana...drink glass of warm water early morning....all this should help in easy passage of motions...have less spicy can also consult a gen surgeon for examination... thank you...