Receding hairline
I am 31 years, and have general had good dense hair. Recently I have noticed my hairline receding quickly from the front. How can I prevent this? Are there any particular types of oil I can apply, or lifestyle changes I can make to regrow the receding hairline?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Receding hair line is a early sign of androgenetic alopecia. You'll need to be started under direct examination and prescription from dermatologist on agents like minoxidil and other hair growth peptides. They'll prevent progression of hair loss. Prp therapy for hair also works well in increasing hair density and diameter. If recession is progressed then you may qualify for a hair transplant. Consult a qualified dermatologist/ dermatosurgeon in your city. Let me know if you need any further assistance, you could send your pics on private chat. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel care hospital.