Receding hairline
I am 31 years, and have general had good dense hair. Recently I have noticed my hairline receding quickly from the front. How can I prevent this? Are there any particular types of oil I can apply, or lifestyle changes I can make to regrow the receding hairline?
213 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Receding hair line is a early sign of androgenetic alopecia. You'll need to be started under direct examination and prescription from dermatologist on agents like minoxidil and other hair growth peptides. They'll prevent progression of hair loss. Prp therapy for hair also works well in increasing hair density and diameter. If recession is progressed then you may qualify for a hair transplant. Consult a qualified dermatologist/ dermatosurgeon in your city. Let me know if you need any further assistance, you could send your pics on private chat. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel care hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.