Readiness and burning sensation on penis
Hi, from past about 5-6 weeks I experience redness and swelling inside my penis. It's not on all the days. May be once or twice a week. And I feel pain and burning sensation when it tries to get erect. Hence during those days it's not able to erect properly. Please suggest and also I am marrying in another 2 months. Hence please suggest as soon as possible.

it may b phimosis or UTI i need pic n sone more information about your problen

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+193
Chat with a sexologist
Dear Practo User, The redness and pain is due to local inflammation which could be due to either a urinary tract infection or due a fungal infection. You should also get yourself checked for prostate enlargement. For Erectile Dysfunction please visit a good sex expert.
Not able  to erect properly Ok Take proper counselling for this Consult online with me And take proper treatment in Ayurveda