Raw pimple got bigger
I got a small pimple or something after shave and I tried to pop it up and now it turned big. I visited to general physician who advised me to have tablets mentioned. It's still swelled and paining. Please advise me. Attached photo Thanks

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Yes it's infected and inflamed. Do take the medicines as prescribed by your doctor. If it persists you may want to visit a qualified dermatologist for a second opinion. It may take five to seven days to heal completely but it should start improving from two days after having started the antibiotics and other medication. If pus starts coming out , visit the doctor for safe removal of pus. Warm regards.