Rashes or jock itch

I hve a rashes & itching over on my body specially on my inner thighs.It's spreading over on my body.even its happening on my neck portion too.kindly suggest a better fr me..I tuk allergic tab and even I used ointment (flucort-H) also. I stay clean take shower properly, use clean and wear loose clothes bt no improvemnt
views-icons 166 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi Jock itch is a fungal infection. The creams and medicines that you have used are all anti allergy. Please contact a dermatologist so they can examine you and prescribe the appropriate medicines
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?