Rashes on upper body

After bath or after roaming more time under sun(2-3hr). I usually gets rashes into my upper body area...i used to get itching as well while roaming under the sun and after coming in shed. On face usually i get after bath only.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Looks like you have some form of physical urticaria/ cholinergic urticaria. You'll need prescription of medications for improvement of your symptoms from a dermatologist. Among general measures to follow - avoid the triggering factor and avoid scratching. You can apply calamine lotion for some symptomatic relief. Please see a dermatologist near you/ contact me on private chat. Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?