Rashes on Skin wit Itchin

I've been taking medicine since year but as soon I stop the medicines it starts again. My AEC is Absolute Espenoil Could is 50% more than normal range. I've an Allergy with that I get Itching all over body then Rashes will come on the skin and after that it'll be like burning the skin. Please suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes on Skin wit Itchin

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi You seem to be having chronic intermittent urticaria. In this condition there may be recurring itching and associated wheal or hives all over the body. This condition may be associated with underlying thyroid dysfunction or infection etc. However in most cases there is no need for alarm treatment is mostly symptomatic with antihistamines . Please continue antihistamines tablets as they have no or minimum side effects. It takes time for the condition to resolve but in most people it resolves by itself.