Rashes on skin
Hello Doctors, I am getting rashes on my skin most of them are in hands as shown in photos. Initially I though some food allergy but it doesn't seem like one.  Am getting these more often these days.  Could any one suggest what it is n on medication.
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. it looks like a ring worm infection. ring worm is a fungal thing. consult a dermatologist and get a prescription, wash the area regularly. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?