Rashes on skin after feve

Sir I have severe fever 103.7f with chill on 16th Nov. And it was up and down till 18th. Consulted doctor and conducted tests of cbp. Widal. And mpt fv. Where Doctor has confirmed it's near to typhoid. And told precautions. After medication fever has gone it's almost 4days. Today I experienced rashes all over body. I am in able to understand.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes on skin after feve

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Rose spots describe the rash that occurs in up to 30% of people infected with Salmonella typhi. Characteristically, rose spots are seen in untreated typhoid fever. Rose spots usually occur between the second and fourth week of illness...... Rose spots are thought to be bacterial emboli to the skin, i.e. clumps of bacteria have spread through the bloodstream. Salmonella can be cultured from rose spots.Emboli may rarely be observed in skin biopsies.