Rashes on genital area
For the past few weeks I could observe partially pinkish patches on my genital area(penis).it concerns me as my grandfather had psoriasis and afraid if it's geneticall.applied aloe vera but still remains the it normal ..? can it be medicated ...whom sud I consult ??a dermatologist?
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Yes you must consult a dermatologist and he could definitely help you with necessary diagnosis and medications accordingly. Psoriasis can run from generation to another. Avoid self medication.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.