Rashes like on penis
Burning like sensation in penis and rashes like developed near frenulum of prepuce. What should i do?
116 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Any way whether u had or not unprotected sex in recent past, still skin is very delicate over u shared sites demands in person Examination n management. May fungal infection or allergic rash but plz consult soon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Frenulum of prepuce of penis
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.