Rashes,Itching
I visited Mumbai last year in July and had a lots of fun on beach after that I am having itching and rashes on my bump and whole body till now

You are probably suffering from what Dermatologist call urticaria. Common causes are food allergy infection or drugs. It presents with itching resulting in formation of red rashes which we  I call hives or wheals. Although in most cases cause remains unknown in spite of a thorough search. It can be symptomatically treated so that you do not get any new hives and the treatment should be prolonged until it resolves which usually takes 1 to 6 months. Some cases it may persist longer. Please consult me in private for further details or visit a nearby Dermatologist