Rashes (fungul infection)
What are the alternatives for Rytofin? Have got inner thigh rashes and my Dr has recommended Rytofin 250 which is unavailable.
121 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi.. there are Ayurveda medications  which can help you get rid of it.. consult me at my clinic for medications. Meanwhile you can try applying tea tree oil with olive oil on the affected area  several times a day.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.