Rash and itching
I have this bad itching near my pubic area and i can also see rash on my penis and around it. It gets really itchy at nights and i can feel some liquid substance around it after itching it for a while. Also small peels of skin comes off the area on itching.
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi, I hope you are not in much discomfort. It could be because of infection due mites, I suggest you to kindly visit Dermatologist for prescription. Wish you a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?