Raishis on chin
He got raishis on his chin , its kind of group small pimples. Red n dryyy. Pls suggest what to do . Right now applying dermocalm.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Could you please tell me the duration of rashes? Are there any oral ulcers also? Is there any pain associated? Any history of fever? Dermocalm is a safe cream to apply there for now. Kindly send in the answers of these questions along with photos on private chat or kindly see a dermatologist near you or you could meet me for a consultation. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.