Rabies Vaccine
Sir please read my case,This year June i have taken 5 Abhay rab vaccine due to bat issue,Again in 12th and 15th July i have taken 2 doses Of abhay Rab..and in sep again i Took 1 Rabipur dose due to Goat nail scratch on 17-9-16...Now my Question is Between 22-28 September while i was riding bike their was water in a village road and i stop in that water and My legs touch the water,And their was a scratch mark in my leg due to New shoe,And also i have cut my nail of my legs so their must mucus membrame in the fingers of the legs, and if the water was drunk by Any Dog then again i have to take vaccine now??As it touch my Legs..This question is frustating me please Tell me wheter i need booster dose or not,or Earlier vaccines will protect me.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have been posting this question since months now. I feel you are having some psychiatric disorder which needs to be checked. Whats the point in taking so many vaccination shots? Before your situation gets worse, please consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pratyush Kumar Mishra
General Physician 5 yrs exp Purba Champaran

Hi, Dont worry. You dont need any more rabies vaccine. Take care.
Dr. B Rajashekar
HELLO TAKING BOOSTER DOSE IS NOT GOING TO HARM YOU BYE