Rabies Specialist

Dear Sir I am asking this question for the last time,i have asked many doctors and so i am confused. (i)In 2001/2002 a Dog had bitten me,But i have not taken vaccine at that time,but later on After 5-6 years i got tention and i took 3 vaccines in 2008. In total 12 rabies vaccine from 2008-2012(post exposure)i have taken: 2008-3 vaccine. 2010-3 vaccine. 2011-4 vaccine 2012-2 Vaccine So my question is can i get rabies in future due to it as i have taken vaccines lately?? (ii)Last year november i went to a mela and i had dinner in a hotel,They kept the food in floor in a container,but later on i got tention that if any dog had also eaten the Food. Many doctors have told that rabies incubation period is 1-3 months and sir as i have crossed 6-7months so can i get rabies in future. Some said to get test of Nuchal biospy,Rabies Antibody..I am Very confused and worried help me please Otherwise i am finished.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rabies Specialist

I have answered this question twice and have answered it in reasonable detail and reassurance. You seem to be very obsessed with rabies. I would humbly suggest you to see a counselor or a psychiatrist to discuss this issue since you are constantly pre occupied and mentally troubled with something not requiring so much concern at the moment. Warm regards.