Rabies question

Dear Sir/Mem in 2001 and 2002 Two had had bitten me littile bit,But at that time i have not taken vaccine,Later after 4-5 years i got worry and in took 3 anti rabies post exposure vaccine in 2008. Total Vaccine details:2008-3 vaccine,2011-4 Vaccine,2012-2 vaccine. So my question is can i get rabies in Future due to the bite in 2001 and 2002 as i have vaccinated later? *And the vaccine that i have taken in 2008,a pharmacist used to bring the vaccine from 6/7 km far and used to inject me in my Home,So should the vaccine be given immediately after taking out of freeze?In my case it would be 30mins to 1hour late..So let if that course of vaccine was useless,then the later 6 Vaccines of 2011 and 2012 will protect me??? Should i have to do any rabies test? please suggest me what should i do?Will i get rabies in future due to this past acts??

Doctor Answers (1) on Rabies question

Dear patient. I have answered your questions time and again in reasonable detail and you still seem to be obsessed with the fear and thought of acquiring rabies. Rabies is not common. Please understand that. There are more chances of one dying in a road traffic accident in your country than dying after being bitten by a dog. Please see a psychiatrist at the earliest. You need to be counseled in detail. Take care.