R Supplements imp?
My daughter will be 3 this September. Is it imp to give supplements like pediasure/protinex, etc? Lately she doesn't eat anything in the evening and only drinks milk. Is it ok to give supplements or plain milk would suffice? I have never given her any kind of supplement or even formula. She was completely on mother's milk and started solids after 6 months. Please advise.

Hello.. No supplements are not necessary..only mother milk is important......hope u have given breast milk till two years..give her all the food items generally eaten at home but in smmashed form...i don't think any sort of supplents or formula feeds are required...thank you