Query for conceiving

Hi, I am a 31 year old married woman for 4 years. I and my husband are planning to have a baby now, for which we have started trying last month however I got my periods on 23rd of this month. My monthly cycle is usually of 35 days but since January it has been exact 30 days. I want to know the do's and dont's for conceiving and my most fertile days. I have no major health problems and lead a healthy life style. I usually take stairs to work, so should I avoid that to conceive? And, should avoiding caffeine would help?

Doctor Answers (1) on Query for conceiving

Dr. Himani Gupta Navi Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi, there is only one do's for pregnancy. Have intercourse, as frequently as possible. As regarding don't 's, they will come once you are pregnant. Till then, lead a normal life. Fertile period is around ovulation, which occurs in the middle of the cycle. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist, she will explain in detail and also may suggest some pre pregnancy check up