Puus in hear

Hello doctor's., In month of October 2015 i had my ear surgery. my ear drum got hole in it. In Dec had a bit pain den nthng bt i consulted the doc n den all was norml. Bt in past month was felling like smethng is wrng n use to feel like smethng is der. Bt now it seems like ders puus in it n having a problem in hearing frm left ear. M scared wat to do coz now i dnt trust dat doc he was a experienced one n have a good name in ENT. Shud i chnge d doc or consult agn to him or any home remedies..? Pls help me by giving suggestions.. Thanks

Hello... Well it looks like you are suffering from otitis media..you need to follow up regularly with the Ent specialist ...first you need antibiotics ear drops to bring the oua and current infection down...then only after the ear is dry we can suggest you tympanoplasty for closing the hole....take care ..thank you