Pus near tonsil
I stay in Gurgaon and since last 3 years I have a throat infection immediately after Diwali for which I have to take antibiotics. Last year in Nov I had pus near my tonsils for which doctor gave antibiotics and also throat swab test results described it as Streptococcus infection. It reoccurred again in Jan 2018 for which again I had to take antibiotics. This year I was ok in Nov but yesterday I have again seen the same white pus inside my throat. What is the reason every year during this time (Nov - Jan) I am suffering from throat infection? A doctor told me of good oral hygiene since then I am following it everytime and entire year there is no problem except for these three months where I am forced to take antibiotics. This thing is happening to me since last 4 years during this specific period.

make sure you drink adequate water. avoid foods that may cause indigestion and have early dinner. this may prevent repetitive attacks.