Puncta, canaliculi & duct
Met with accident and area at eyes &nose damaged, water from eyes coming even aftr 1 yr. Please suggest me for non flow of water from eyes and cost of such surgery
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello the tear flow tract should be kept patent reconstruction surgery has to be performed construct ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.