Pulsating n left Testicle

2 days bk I got pain after mastrbating and it bcom normal after drinking lot of water. But, today after mastrbting I got some sticky liquid and not much sperms. After few minutes of it I am having heartbeat feel in my left testicle all day for 1-2 mins whenever I sat down. So whom I need to consult Sexlogist/urologist?
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pulsating n left Testicle

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Consult urologist and you may require Doppler investigation to rule out torsion.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?