cardiologist-icon

PulmonryArteryHyprtension

She has diagnosed this problem just before a month,but had symptoms of shortness of breath since 8 to 9 months. when diagnosed for the 1st time(last month May) with echo she had pressure of 105 after 3 days 85 ,then 2 weeks later 80. She is taking assurans 20mg and dytor medicines right now.Under all tests she is normal except for thyroid problem.Can anyone suggest a right doctor or treatment for this ,since when read in google sites its speaks so seriously which makes us so disappointed.Please suggest remedial measures or how to overcome such issues and a well renowned doctor who is treating such cases for this specific field.

Doctor Answers (1) on PulmonryArteryHyprtension

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well as for pah is related I think you are already on medications for that as you are mentioning...please continue that medications and you also need to have regular follow ups with the cardiologist...as far as thyroid is related ...first thing is I need to kno whether you re hypo or hyperthyroid and accordingly what medications and dosage you are taking...secondly we need to see your present thyroid status and decide for the dosage..it also depends on your symptoms and weight...you please consult a physician for this and get evaluated..it can be absolutely in control..you need not worry about it...once you are regular with medications it will come under control...thank you