Puffy nipples

It becomes awkward to myself and in public also though i have lean physic and I hit the gym on regular basis and I have a fat percentage of 20%. What is the solution for it?

Harisha N L

With the administration of clomiphene,  an antiestrogen, approximately 50% of patients achieve partial reduction in breast size, and approximately 20% of patients note complete resolution. Adverse effects, while rare, include visual problems, rash, and nausea. Tamoxifen, an estrogen antagonist, is effective for recent-onset and tender gynecomastia. Up to 80% of patients report partial to complete resolution. Nausea and epigastric discomfort are the main adverse effects. Other drugs used, albeit less frequently, include danazol. Danazol, a synthetic derivative of testosterone, inhibits pituitary secretion of LH and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which decreases estrogen synthesis from the testicles. Breast Surgery Reduction mammoplasty is considered for patients with macromastia or long-standing gynecomastia or in persons in whom medical therapy has failed.  It is also considered for cosmetic reasons (and for accompanying psychosocial reasons). More extensive plastic surgery may be required in patients with marked gynecomastia or who have developed excessive sagging of the breast tissue due to weight loss. If surgery is necessary for patients with pseudogynecomastia, liposuction may be warranted...consult plastic surgeon they will help you
Dr. Ravindra Mishra
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai
see a plastic surgeon it can be reduced surgically very well u can contact me for further detail about surgery thanks