Hi, My face will became puffy in whole day i don't understand the problem am facing this problem from past few months either metabolic error or diet problem don't know. i didn't get any change in diet compare with past life. could you please help me on this. please suggest me a good solutions
views-icons 42 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Puffiness

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
You need to first meet an ENT Specialist and if need be he may further refer you to an endocerinologist
Next Steps
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?