Puffiness
Hi, My face will became puffy in whole day i don't understand the problem am facing this problem from past few months either metabolic error or diet problem don't know. i didn't get any change in diet compare with past life. could you please help me on this. please suggest me a good solutions

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to first meet an ENT Specialist and if need be he may further refer you to an endocerinologist
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment