Puffiness and dark circle
Hi is there any cream for puffiness and dark circles that actually works? I have puffy eyes in the morning and dark circles too
77 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

That depends on the kind of problem you "actually" have. Dark circles are general term used to describe any discolouration around the eyes. If the skin is pigmented or thickened creams help. However if it is there periobital fat causing the puffiness you will need a plastic surgical procedure called blepharoplasty. Get yourself evaluated by a dermatologist with experience in cosmetic dermatology near you. These days most of the cosmetic procedures can be done by non invasive or non surgical methods using lasers, botox, fillers, non abalative radiofrequency etc. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?