Psyorasis for one year
I have suffered for last one year for psyorasis for maximum body.I have use a treatment for Ayurveda but no any effect.please suggest.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. To the best of my knowledge of recent advances, no such cure exists in science yet. However, please note that the disease can be adequately controlled and you can lead a normal life. You'll need regular medications which can be stopped and checked after adequate control is obtained. Don't get lured into any treatment claiming "cure of psoriasis". See a qualified dermatologist near you . hope this helps.