Psychological problem
Hi I need to share with you my friend problem .she is married but she was not living with him.she is flirting with other boys.we warned so many times,but she was not understanding.she is too lier.so what was the solution.

Dr. Harisha N L

try to find out the problem they have and try to discuss with them and advice them to resolve any kind of long-standing problem. Advice them to take a vacation, and spend some time together, a new environment sometimes beneficial to couples. Advice them to do at least few of the daily activity together like daily morning jogging or brisk walking, meditation, if possible join some hobby classes to spend some quality time. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a psychiatrist for couples counseling.