My sister had some stress related issues in college 6 years back. I wanted to consult a psychologist for therapy and counselling but due to lack of knowledge we rather took her to a psychiatrist, who said that she had depression problem and prescribed medicene. Over years the problem has grown and resurfaced...cont...2
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. psychiatrist himself will counsel her...kindly follow up with the psychiatrist and she may require change of medications too
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?