Psycho sexual problem
I am a 31 year old married man. My problem is my libido is very low and I do not get erection at the time of having sex. Although I get spontaneous morning erection but it fades away after urination. Also my urge to have has become very faint . I was married 10 months back only. Please help to increase sex drive.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
hello Many times sexual dysfunction is a reflection of poor mental  health . often stress, anxiety disorder, depression can cause sexual dysfunction. poor marital relationship can also cause reduced desire for sex. please consult a psychiatrist to get yourself evaluated to rule out or treat any problems that you have . couple therapy will also improve your sexual life