Psyachiatric disorder
I have been sufering from pychiatric problem since last 2 and half year. Doctor nikhil pandey, nagpur says it is chemical imbalance in brain. How much time will be required to get recovered. My current medicine are 1.BLONITAS 8, 2.BEXOL ,3.ARIPMT 10 M y problem is dilusion in thinking, low esteem.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, delusion is a thought disorder. One of the common psychiatric disorder. It is very hard to tell prognosis without knowing some of the details of you, past and family history.and the how much it is actually affecting you., these tablets as to be taken months or years together, please continue the tablets as of now, and have regular follow up with your doctor.