Psoriasis skin

I have been suffering from psoriasis for last 5 years. Even after being treated bu well known dermatologists couldn't overcome the issue. I have been told there's no permanent cure for the disease. Is that so?? Can homeopathy provide me with a permanent fix?? Its getting sever with time and has lead to psoriatic arthritis too. Can homeopathy provide relief from the arthritis pain? Please help.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Nirav Bhatt
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad

what I perceived by experience that Psoriasis is one of Psychosomatic disease, caused by any kind of deep stress leads disturb immune system, with Homoeopathic medicine we boost up immunity leads better in Psoriasis .Homoeopathic doctor ask questions about nature as well as tendency to understand constitution of patients, with the help of each and every question Homoeopath decide medicines. So better to start treatment early. you can contact any nearby best homeopath. and have patience to complete recovery of this skin disease.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

I must tell you that your disease is progressing at fast pace. Medicines if not curative should be capable of slowing the organic changes and delay the deformity. Homeopathy as a science keep long term chronic diseases on superficial organs and slowly and gradually improves it. But if the total duration it takes to cure is compared, it is the fastest and most gentle in action.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Vikas Mishra
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Allahabad
Homoeopathy is very useful in skin diseases like psoriasis. Only homoeopathy has cure of psoriasis
Dr. Satish M. Gajera
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Surat
Yes. You can be cured by Right Homoeopathic Treatment
Dr. Nikhita Palkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes definitely homoeopathy does help to a great extent.In fact it can cure psoriasis...only it requires persistent homoeopathic treatment and patience as the treatment can go on for many Months,in your case to the extent of psoriatic arthritis. You can consult me in my clinic and we can proceed from there.Thank u and Regards.