Psoriasis skin

I have been suffering from psoriasis for last 5 years. Even after being treated bu well known dermatologists couldn't overcome the issue. I have been told there's no permanent cure for the disease. Is that so?? Can homeopathy provide me with a permanent fix?? Its getting sever with time and has lead to psoriatic arthritis too. Can homeopathy provide relief from the arthritis pain? Please help.

Doctor Answers (7) on Psoriasis skin

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

what I perceived by experience that Psoriasis is one of Psychosomatic disease, caused by any kind of deep stress leads disturb immune system, with Homoeopathic medicine we boost up immunity leads better in Psoriasis .Homoeopathic doctor ask questions about nature as well as tendency to understand constitution of patients, with the help of each and every question Homoeopath decide medicines. So better to start treatment early. you can contact any nearby best homeopath. and have patience to complete recovery of this skin disease.
Homoeopathy is very useful in skin diseases like psoriasis. Only homoeopathy has cure of psoriasis
Yes. You can be cured by Right Homoeopathic Treatment
I must tell you that your disease is progressing at fast pace. Medicines if not curative should be capable of slowing the organic changes and delay the deformity. Homeopathy as a science keep long term chronic diseases on superficial organs and slowly and gradually improves it. But if the total duration it takes to cure is compared, it is the fastest and most gentle in action.
Yes definitely homoeopathy does help to a great extent.In fact it can cure psoriasis...only it requires persistent homoeopathic treatment and patience as the treatment can go on for many Months,in your case to the extent of psoriatic arthritis. You can consult me in my clinic and we can proceed from there.Thank u and Regards.