Psoriasis on whole body
I am suffering from. Psoriasis for past 7 years on my whole body. I have been using allopathic medicines which give me temporary relief. But the spots remain. I am getting married in the month of may next year. Kindly suggest me a treatment which will help me in getting rid of this psoriasis and those spots.

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

As per my knowledge the only good solution for your problem is Ayurveda. We hav seen many psoriasis cases.  And whatever results u get will be safe n long lasting.  So if u can consult definitely we can help.
Dr. Jagadeesh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Auto immune disorders are very difficult to cure until you eliminate the rogue clones of WBC. Detoxification and panchakarma helps to facilitate to achieve this. Immune system have regulator cells (T-reg) which are responsible to eliminate these rogue come cells. Thus we need to stimulate immune system instead of suppressing with steroids. For this AC95 manufactured by Cancer Herbalist, is useful. One psoriatic arthritis got relieved in one month.