Psoriasis on both legs

My father is suffering from psoriasis problem for last 1 year. The problem has affected both his legs till knee and also under the feet. The itching also troubles him a lot. He is diabetic or hypertensive. Kindly suggest me the ways to completely get rid of such a troubling problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Psoriasis on both legs

Dr. Rajib Roy Kolkata | Dermatologist
Hi. Warm regards. I can understand the concern of your father. Well as I am understanding his involvement of body surface area is more than 30 %. In such case he will need oral therapy + photo therapy + topical management for his ailment. At the same time his Diabetes should be controlled as Psoriasis and Diabetes are directly proportional. As in this forum I cannot prescribe medicines, I will suggest that please contact a good Dermatologist nearest to you. If you interested to show me, please contact me through my website, Dr Rajib Roy.