Psoriasis in head n body

Hello,, kindly help me for psoriasis allergy i effective all parts of body n also on head with more dandruff issues.. please help for best medicine and effective any food or else.. or any specialist doctor in Surat or near by it... m very upset about this allergy. please please help you all my lovely doctors.

Doctor Answers (1) on Psoriasis in head n body

Dr. Deepa Kanchankoti Mumbai | Dermatologist
Dear patient, i can understand what you are going through when your skin is peeling and dandruff falling all the time. Let me clarify few things first. Psoriasis is different from allergy. Since i dont see your picture, i can only give general advise. Apply lots of moisturiser on affected areas 5 to 6 times a day. Cetaphil moisturiser is one such example. You can use clonate ointment twice daily on affected areas for 10 days. After that we need to change the medicine based on the improvement seen. Reduce stress, as stress increases psoriasis. It is my sincere advise to visit a dermatologist near your area for clear diagnosis and treatment. You may need some tests before starting any oral tablets. Take care.