Psoriasis
I have been suffering with psoriasis on my fingers for the last 10-12 yrs and visited multiple doctors for the same. I know that it doesnt have a permanent resolution but atleast a way by which the black hard marks can be reduced will be immensely helpful. It has become a confidence issue now and i am feeling ashamed to even shake hands with anyone. Plz help!

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi.. I do agree some of the psoriatic pts don't respond easily. Send me you pics , let me have a look. Don't worry, you have good medicines available