Psoriasis experts bangalr
I have been suffering with psoriasis from last 1and half year it was gradually increasing. I have visted various doctors but no significant result until now can any suggest me expert doctor including auyrvedic previously I went to Apollo and Dr bataras currently using homeopathy medicines from Dr bataras nothing helpfu

Dr. Srinivas C
Psoriasis is a disease known for remission and recurrences. So I suggest you  to follow up with Dermatologist regularly for keeping the condition under control. We need complete investigation of blood and if necessary skin biopsy also . With that we will be able to use medications appropriately and manage psoriasis for lifetime.